NCH is required to strengthen CareLink portal passwords in order to be compliant with the Password Management HIPAA Privacy Rule.
The Midwest CareCenter hospice team is available to assist NCH physicians in explaining the options available to patients and families.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is requiring more specific information and performing more comprehensive reviews of face-to-face documentation that physicians must complete in order to certify patients for home care.
NCH is kicking off training and workshops to prepare for the transition to the new ICD-10 coding scheduled in 2014.
- Aim for Excellence - Partnering to Achieve Exceptional Outcomes - Every Patient Every Time
- New BOOST (Better Outcomes by Optimizing Safe Transitions) Initiatives Developed
- Telephone and Verbal Orders - How to keep our patients safe
- Quarterly Medical Staff Meeting
- NCH offers Physician Leadership Development course
- Foundation fundraiser features physician on staff at NCH
- NCH begins web-based patient education program