At Northwest Community Hospital (NCH), we are also pleased to partner with you as an independent physician.
We'll work with you to deliver the seamless, patient-focused care that you expect from your partners. As a physician with privileges at Northwest Community Hospital, you will:
- Work with experts, including specialists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation and Evanston NorthShore.
- Have access to some of the area's most advanced medical facilities.
- Treat patients using leading-edge technologies and treatments.
- Benefit from the support of Magnet®-designated nurses.
- Feel confident your patients always get the personal attention and focused care they deserve.
We also have opportunities for hospitalists available. As a hospitalist, you will act as patients' physician in the hospital. You'll work with their primary care physicians to coordinate care and ensure that they have the best experience possible. As an employed-physician of Northwest Community Hospital, you will enjoy outstanding compensation and benefits, including medical, vision and dental benefits; a Flexible Spending Account; life, accident and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; malpractice insurance coverage; and continuing education and dues expense reimbursement up to $3,500 per year.