Explore independent and employed physician job opportunities at NCH
Currently, NCH physician recruitment is seeking board-certified, board-eligible physicians in a number of specialties:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Family Practice
- GYN Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Neuro Hospitalist
- Urgent Care/Immediate Care Center
To learn more about NCH's medical staff and physician employment opportunities at NCH, contact Michelle Forray, NCH Physician Recruitment, at 847.618.5282. Please feel free to submit your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
We're raising the bar in patient care
When your patients need hospital services, you want the best. And that's what you'll find at Northwest Community Hospital. We're committed to quality, compassionate healthcare and personal service for our patients, our community and the physicians who work with us and allow us to care for their patients.
Compassionate healthcare and personal service for our patients and our community
At NCH, you'll find:
- Transparency in quality care reporting—NCH was the first hospital in the region to show consumers how we compare to state and national benchmarks, with an online Quality Report Card.
- State-of-the-art care—NCH was an early adopter of technology that improves medical outcomes and the patient experience with the dual-source CT scanner, CyberKnife® Stereotactic Radiosurgery System (SRS), the da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System and more.
- Outstanding nursing support—NCH earned designation as a Magnet® Hospital for nursing excellence.
- Serious illness and injury care—NCH is a state-designated trauma center with the busiest Emergency Room in the Northwest Suburbs. Our Critical Care Unit is the only one in the area staffed around the clock with board-certified intensivists.
- Important partnerships—NCH is the only hospital in the Northwest Suburbs with 24-hour, on-site access to neonatologists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
- Excellent communication and support services—NCH appointments can be made with one quick call to Outpatient Scheduling, 847.618.3700.
- Setting new standards in the prevention, early detection and treatment of complex diseases—NCH is bringing world-class breast, cardiovascular, cancer, gastrointestinal, pancreas, prostate, and stroke care to the Northwest Suburbs and beyond.
To explore physician employment opportunities or independent opportunities with the leading healthcare provider in the Northwest Suburbs, contact Michelle Forray, NCH Physician Recruitment, at 847.618.5282. Please feel free to submit your CV directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.