Medical Services • Women’s Health
How We're Here for You with a Full Array of Women's Health Services
If you're like many other women, you may be so busy taking care of others that you sometimes forget to take care of yourself. That's why at NCH you can get quick, convenient and supportive women's health services without sacrificing quality and without leaving your community.
For starters, it's important to have a good Primary Care Physician and Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/Gyn) and we can help you find both. We also offer digital mammography at three convenient locations, health-oriented wellness and fitness programs, heart and osteoporosis screenings heart and , mental health programs, and a wide variety of classes and support groups. Call 847.618.4YOU (4968) for more information.
Experience the Difference at NCH
The Breast Center offers mammograms, advanced diagnostics and breast cancer expertise
- Digital mammography appointments scheduled within a day of calling - 847.618.3700
- 3 convenient locations for mammograms and other imaging services
- Results by Request® at all locations – you have a choice of results while you wait with a one-hour appointment or a half hour appointment with results sent to your home in 24 hours
- Breast nurse navigators available to coordinate any necessary follow-up care, answer questions, and provide education and resource information
- If you need treatment, a multidisciplinary team of specialists will meet to review your case and discuss treatment options
- The Breast Center also leads and participates in clinical trials and research studies on breast care
Maternity services provide family-centered mother-baby care, equipping comfortable private rooms with leading-edge technology
Exceptional pediatric care for your peace of mind
- Pediatric Emergency Room open 9 am to 1 am every day
- Staffed by Lurie Children's physicians board-certified in pediatric emergency medicine physicians board-certified in pediatric emergency medicine
- Lurie Children's pediatric specialists Lurie Children's pediatric specialists representing more than 20 pediatric specialties, including cardiology, gastroenterology, nutrition and urology in our Center for Specialty Medicine
Gynecological services and surgery
- Board-certified gynecologists and gynecological surgeons on staff
- Medical and surgical treatment for incontinence, endometriosis and other gynecological and urinary issues
- Advanced da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System offers minimally invasive options for hysterectomy, polypectomies, ablations and other procedures
- Interventional Radiologists provide non-surgical treatment of uterine fibroids, fibroid embolization
- First accredited Chest Pain Center in the Northwest Suburbs; designated a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Safer, non-invasive methods for evaluating heart disease and detecting coronary blockages with the Dual Source CT Scanner.
- Professional counselors and therapists can tailor therapy to meet your individual needs
- Specific services to help you deal with postpartum depression
- Professional counselor on site
- Referrals for shelter and safety plans
- For free counseling, call 847.618.3208. Calls will be returned in 48 hours.
Find out how NCH can help you stay healthy. To find a physician, call 847.618.4YOU (4968).