Medical Services · Travel Immunization Services
Vaccines & Tips
- Prevnar (Pneumovax 13)
- Hepatitis A (series of 2)
- Hepatitis B (series of 3)
- HBIG (Haemophilus Infulenza Type B)
- Influenza Japanese B Encephalitis (series of 2)
- Rubella (MMR)
- Menveo Polio (IPOL)
- PPD-Tb skin test Rabies (series of 3)
- Pertussis (whooping cough)
- Adult booster (Adacel)
- Twinrix (Hep A & Hep B) (series of 3)
- Typhoid Varicella (Varivax) (series of 2)
- Yellow Fever
- The NCH Travel Immunization Program offers comprehensive travel immunization services.
- NCH offers vaccines for immigrantion, after transplants and for college students.
- You will receive individualized care.
- NCH is a designated Yellow Fever center.
- A record of immunizations adminstered will be provided to you at the time of visit.
- Please keep your vaccination record in a safe place, such as with your passport. There is a replacement fee of $35 if this card is lost or stolen.
- We will submit an order to your pharmacy for any oral medication needed such as for Malaria prevention, self treatment of travelers diarrhea/Cholera, and/or the prevention of altitude sickness.
Questions? Call 847.618.3140, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.