Medical Services • Sleep Disorders
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
How We're Here for You
It's estimated that 4% of Americans suffer from some sort of breathing disorder while asleep. Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep disorder, is increasingly associated with hypertension and increased risk for cardiovascular disease.
The NCH Sleep Disorders center provides comprehensive sleep study testing and treatment for you and your family. If you or your child (over 2 years) is experiencing difficulty sleeping, NCH can help.
As one of the largest sleep centers in the Chicago area we can discover why you aren’t sleeping well and provide help with a variety of sleep disorder treatments. To find out more, call the Northwest Community Hospital Sleep Lab at 847.618.3190. We're located on the Hospital campus.
Experience the Difference at NCH
Compassionate and expert support
- Board-certified physicians specializing in sleep and pulmonary medicine on staff to diagnose and treat your sleep disorder
- NCH’s team of specialists work with your personal physician to find the appropriate treatment
State-of-the-art overnight facilities for children and adults
- Studies performed 7 days and nights a week
- Quality care for you or your child 2 years and older
- Eight private comfortable testing rooms with private bath and TV/DVDs
- Digital sleep recording system to monitor and record different stages of your sleep
- Special pediatric suite allows you to sleep in an adjoining room while your child is tested
- Closed circuit cameras allow you to continuously observe your child’s test process
- Site visits are available prior to admission. This is especially helpful for parents of children undergoing a sleep study.
- Accreditation based on comprehensive testing and treatment of a full range of sleep disorders.