Medical Services • Senior Services
Committed to helping you enjoy life to the fullest
NCH offers a variety of programs and services to make your life easier and more healthy. These include:
- Exercise for Older Adults - improve and maintain strength, tone, flexibility and cardiovascular health at the Wellness Center. Nutritional counseling for weight management is also offered. Call 847.618.3500.
- Health education and disease prevention programs. Most programs and screenings are free. View the Online Events Guide to learn more.
- Life Decisions. Advanced Directives provides healthcare choices before the actual need arises including help in writing living wills and power of attorneys.
- Spiritual Direction. NCH’s Pastoral Services provide information and referral to community members who do not know where to turn for counseling or spiritual concerns.
- Older adult mental health services. Crisis intervention available 24/7 in the NCH Emergency Room. Inpatient stabilization and treatment groups. Free community support groups for people and families. Call 847.618.4100 or click here for more information.
- Lifeline. A medical alert home telephone assistance device linking seniors with specially- trained Lifeline support operates on a 24-hour basis. Call 1-800-LIFELINE.