Medical Services • Occupational Health
Executive Health Program
The Executive Health Program is a comprehensive evaluation designed especially for corporate executives. This examination focuses on early detection of health risks and a commitment to maintaining and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
A board certified physician conducts the exam, supported by other NCH professionals. Results are provided upon the completion of the exam with a private, one-on-one consultation and confidential summary report.
The NCH Executive Health Program examination includes:
- A complete medical history and physical examination
- Health Risk Appraisal (HRA) – A complete health and lifestyle assessment based on the current accepted guidelines for optimal health promotion and disease prevention
- Laboratory Tests – Comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid profile, complete blood count, thyroid function cascade, urinalysis, hemocult (for colon cancer) and PSA (men only)
- Cardiac stress test or CT heart scan
- Audiometry (hearing), vision testing, and spirometry
- Exercise evaluation and nutritional consultation
- Therapeutic massage
- Full use of NCH Wellness Center including lap pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, weight and cardiovascular equipment and locker rooms
- Optional tests available - Chest X-ray, colonoscopy and mammogram