Medical Services • Nutrition Services
How We're Here for You
At NCH, we provide a wide range of services for those with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes as well as in-depth educational and nutrition programs. We feel that the more you know about Type 2 and Type 1 diabetes, the better you will be able to manage and control the disease. And because we know this disease impacts more than just the patient, family members are encouraged to join in our various diabetes education programs.
For more information about our diabetes patient services and programs call 847.618.4475
Experience the Difference at NCH
Individual personalized services.
- Outpatient Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Glucose Monitoring
- Medication Instruction
- Healthy Living Skills
- Emotional support
- Outpatient Services for Women with Gestational Diabetes including nutrition therapy.
- Glucose Meter Loan Program
- External Insulin Pump Program
Easy access and personalized care.
- Staff expertise with four nurses and three dietitians all Certified Diabetes Educators
- Convenient, evening appointments available Mon. through Thurs.
- We communicate with your physician after every visit
- Where appropriate, patients receive a free glucose meter with first appointment
- The American Diabetes Association awarded NCH Diabetes Services with the Education Recognition Certificate