Medical Services • Critical Care
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
How We're Here for You
As a patient in NCH’s intensive care unit, you will benefit from a team of critical care professionals with access to the latest emerging medical technologies.
NCH is the only hospital in the northwest suburbs to staff their critical care department with around-the-clock intensivists—board certified physicians with special training in the needs of critically ill patients. These doctors work closely with your physician and other certified critical care professionals to coordinate your care and prepare for any possible complications.
For more information call 847.618.7350.
Experience the Difference at NCH
Prompt response combined with compassionate medical expertise
- Intensivists, trained in the full spectrum of critical care, on-site 24/7
- Certified critical care nurses work in teams with respiratory therapists, pharmacists and your primary physician
- Staff meets regularly with your loved ones to discuss treatment options, answer questions and provide support
State-of-the-art facility designed for healing
- Thirty-six beds strategically arranged to accommodate close nursing attention
- Comfortable, centrally located family waiting area with easy access to telephones, computer terminals, televisions and other conveniences
- Private areas for family consultation, education and spiritual support
- Healing-focused features including natural light and soft colors
Advanced medical technology
- Access to the latest treatment standards, clinical research findings and emerging technologies