Medical Services • Pediatrics
Call NCH's financial counselors at 847.618.4542 to secure:
- Quotes for services in advance
- Answers to your healthcare financial questions
Here for You: NCH and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago—partners in pediatric healthcare
We know how much you care about your child's health. That's why Northwest Community Hospital brings you world-class, family-centered pediatric care and children’s hospital services through an exclusive partnership with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago—ranked #1 in almost every major pediatric specialty.
NCH is the only hospital in Chicago's Northwest Suburbs to work in partnership with Chicago's esteemed Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. Because of this unique relationship, you have access to top pediatricians and pediatric specialists, including neonatologists in our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), board-certified pediatric emergency doctors, hospitalists and outpatient pediatric subspecialists. From our evidence-based, cutting-edge pediatric care to our advanced facilities and latest technologies—everything in the NCH Pediatrics Program is specifically designed for children.
NCH has more than 130 board-certified pediatricians on-staff to provide a complete range of pediatric care. Find a pediatrician now or call 847.618.4YOU (4968) for a free referral.
- Hospital-based physicians, known as hospitalists, from Lurie Children's work with your child's pediatrician to provide expert inpatient children's hospital care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Pediatric nurse practitioners and pediatric nurses along with the pediatrics-trained and dedicated staff, provide hands-on care for young patients
- From advanced technology to the latest facilities, everything is specifically designed and sized for children in a compassionate, family-centered environment
- Animal-Assisted therapy to comfort young patients and reduce stress
- NCH is accredited as a Level III perinatal facility by the Illinois Department of Public Health, allowing us to care for premature infants of any gestational age in our NICU
- Board-certified neonatologists, on staff at both Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and NCH, provide the most advanced care to premature and critically ill infants, including multiples
- Comfortable, soothing private rooms are designed so parents can stay with their baby, even overnight
Pediatric Outpatient Center
- Lurie Children's pediatric specialists are available for outpatient appointments at the Lurie Children's Pediatric Outpatient Center on the NCH campus
- More than 20 pediatric specialties offered, including cardiology, gastroenterology, surgery and urology
- For first-time appointments and information call 1.800.KIDS.DOC (543.7362) or click here.
- Focuses on follow-up care for babies who have had a difficult start because of premature birth or other physical challenges
- Team approach to assess and monitor babies for progress in growth and development
Educational classes and support groups
Find a Pediatrician
NCH has more than 130 board-certified pediatricians on-staff to provide a complete range of pediatric care. This includes routine exams and screenings, treatment of infectious diseases and other illnesses, as well as prevention through vaccinations and fostering healthy lifestyles. Find a pediatrician now or call 847.618.4YOU (4968) for a free referral.