A Great Place to Work
NCH is known for its unique employee culture. In fact, NCH consistently ranks as one of the best places to work both locally and nationally. Recently, NCH was ranked as No. 8 in the Chicago Tribune’s Chicago’s Top Workplaces 2010.
In addition, NCH received the Daily Herald’s Reader’s Choice Hospital in 2010. And, the February 2, 2009 issue of FORTUNE magazine listed Northwest Community at No. 77 among the “Best Companies to Work For” in America (for the third time in four years).
In 2010, NCH was identified once again as one of the best hospitals in the country for nursing care. For the second time, the American Nurses Credentialing Center designated NCH as a Magnet® hospital for nursing excellence (2010-2014). Only six percent of hospitals in the nation have achieved this prestigious designation. NCH first became a Magnet hospital in 2006.
At NCH, you're part of a team of 4,000
- A place where you make a real difference in people's lives
- An ongoing opportunity for you to set new standards of care
- Comprehensive benefits for you whether you work full-time or part-time (20 or more hours per week), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, tax-sheltered annuities, discounted Wellness Center memberships and much more!
At NCH, you have:
A great work environment
- Excellent customer service, quality care and staffing with appropriate nurse to patient ratios
- Professional, caring and friendly environment committed to each staff member's professional development
- Modern facilities in four suburban locations with state-of-the-art technology
- Comprehensive on-site continuing education
- An expanding role as a leader in community outreach
A great location
- Convenient to expressways and the Metra train line
- Free shuttle to and from the Metra station
- Access to Pace's Arlington Heights-Rolling Meadows Call-n-Ride
- Award winning local schools
- Close to the cultural attractions of downtown Chicago and world class shopping